We all know that vaccines do not cause autism. You can see that clearly in this video.
Thank Goodness for experts.
However, I wonder what you think of this video?
Or this video?
I’ll leave my views for another write-up. For now , see these videos and think.
This is a very short post. This simply features three youtube videos of testimonies in Congress. Please watch and understand on what ‘facts’ you are basing the health of your children!
Cigarettes and Nicotine are not addictive.
Mercury in Vaccines do not have the capacity to cause any harm
Has CDC/FDA actually conducted or facilicated any study on Autism and compared vaccinated and unvaccinated children?
There was an article recently shared on social media , that justified Mercury and Aluminium in vaccines. The argument was that the Mercury found in vaccines was safe, and that fact has been proven time and again. And it also explained away the Aluminium by stating that the Alu salts helped the body in its fight against the microorganisms.
Mercury in vaccines has not been tested , ever
- The mercury limits have been set by estimates assuming that the consumption would be ingestion by adults. There are simply no tests that have been done to show or determine how much mercury is safe for a child. The reason for that is obvious. No parent would agree to allow their children to be part of such a test. So it is in the interests of the pharma companies, ably assisted by brainwashed doctors and a gullible and fearful public to repeatedly keep asserting that the mercury in the vaccines is safe.
- Aluminium is another potent neurotoxin. The article above is right in one aspect. The Aluminium makes the body generate antibodies to whatever’s packaged with the vaccine. The author *assumes* that since the vaccine goads the body to generate antibodies to the vaccine, the individual is protected against the target disease. This is one big theoretical assumption that most vaccine defenders assume as proven, but which unfortunately isn’t. There have been numerous instances where vaccinated individuals have come down with the target disease, sometimes immediately after a vaccine, and many times even after multiple boosters.
Read this article about Aluminium toxicity
- Formaldehyde is a known human carcinogen.
Its been known to cause brain cancer and leukaemia (blood cancer). I really don’t need to dwell too much on Formaldehyde.
- Highlight on Aluminium
There is no known biological function for Aluminium. Meaning, there is no place for Al in our body. As long as we have kidneys working hard to remove Al, the damage is limited, but when you inject Aluminium in a young child and it makes it into the brain, how can you predict the consequences, especially when you have not measured it.
This article talks well about the use of Aluminium as an adjuvant.
- Synergistic Toxicity
Read this, for a primer on Synergistic Toxicity
Basically when you combine two poisons , the damaging effects of those poisons *multiply*, not just *add up*. Meaning if you add 1unit of Mercury + 1 unit of Aluminium, the poisioning effect would be similar to what would happen if you ingest 30-40 units of Mercury.
- Mercury in Vaccine by itself can cause harm (Its untested for safety, remember)
- Aluminium in Vaccine by itself can cause harm (Its untested for safety, remember)
- The adjuvant action of Aluminium itself is based on the fact that the body can’t get rid of the Aluminium easily
- The fact is that the body generates extra antibodies in the presence of Aluminium immediately after a vaccine does not indicate immunity from the target disease
- Al has already been indicted in brain diseases like Alzheimers
- The synergistic toxicity of all the combined ingredients is difficult to predict
The summary of points that I am making is simple
It is no surprise that as the number of vaccines increase, the number of children injured and/or killed by vaccines also increase. Statistics don’t lie. And please be wary of ‘sciences’ that try to explain outcome by coincidences.
1) Dr Andrew Wakefield *did not* publish a paper that claimed Vaccines caused autism. Read this over and over again. That is right, Dr Andrew Wakefield did not claim in a paper that vaccines caused Autism . Dr Andrew Wakefield has not admitted to falsifying anything. Where do people get their information from?
2) In the now famous ‘paper’ – he (along with 12 other researchers) showed that the behaviour symptoms of Autistic children were linked to their gut disorders. A very simply way of putting this is that their intestines were causing them so much pain and discomfort that it severely and seriously affected their behaviour
3) Dr Andrew Wakefield *did not* publish a paper that claimed Vaccines caused autism. Read this over and over again. That is right, Dr Andrew Wakefield did not claim in a paper that vaccines caused Autism . Dr Andrew Wakefield has not admitted to falsifying anything. Where do people get their information from?
4) 12 autistic children were refered to the Royal Free hospital , Scotland via the referral mechanisms of the British medical system. A multi disciplinary team that was treating the children found a similarity among all the children — basically they demonstrated that the autistic (behaviour issues) symptoms were related to their gut problems. Andrew Wakefield’s team basically postulated that the children’s gut symptoms and ne
urological symptoms were related.
5) Dr Andrew Wakefield *did not* publish a paper that claimed Vaccines caused autism. Read this over and over again. That is right, Dr Andrew Wakefield did not claim in a paper that vaccines caused Autism . Dr Andrew Wakefield has not admitted to falsifying anything. Where do people get their information from?
6) The team did not stop at postulating theories. Remember these kids were referred to the Royal Free. They treated the children for their intestinal disorders. What followed was nothing short of miraculous for the parents who actually were doing everything they could for their kids. The kids who had stopped developing showed slight improvements. In some of the cases, the non-verbal kids who had stopped speaking after the MMR vaccines, suddenly started saying a few words.
7) Repeat Pt1 here
8) Some of the children were found to be suffering from Chronic Measles infection — the measles had affected their nervous system. Remember they had been given the MMR vaccine – which is a vaccine containing three live viruses. Dr Wakefield wanted to establish if the virus was the wild Measles virus or the same strain that was present in the vaccine. Funding for the research was abruptly stopped since this was considered a needless ‘evangelical’ approach and a waste of funds
9) Repeat #3 here
10) Dr A.W noted that in 8 of the 12 children, the parents claimed that the children were diagnosed with Autism shortly after the MMR vaccine. When he looked for research on the subject , he realized that there wasn’t any (in fact, there still isn’t any). So he wanted to use this a *starting point* of an investigation. He mentioned this fact (the parents claim that the autism was diagnosed shortly after the MMR — 8 out of 12 was too much of a coincidence in the absence of real data you see.
11)Dr AW did not claim a link betwween Autism and vaccines. That is right, Dr Andrew Wakefield did not claim in a paper that vaccines caused Autism . Dr Andrew Wakefield has not admitted to falsifying anything – ever. Listen to the man speaking if you can. He is undoubtably a hero of our times, sacrificed his career for a cause
12) A press conference was organized to talk about the team’s findings. You see, the idea that the gut and behaviour symptoms of Autistic children was related was a major finding at that time, and the team at Royal Free was happy at the publicity and the pathbreaking nature of the study.
13) At the press conference, Dr Wakefield was asked a few pointed questions.(Paraphrased here , with my own words)
13.1) Do you believe the MMR vaccine caused the autism.
A) Its not for me to say that. 8 of the parents have claimed that, and unfortunately we don’t know enough one way or the other. This aspect should be researched — in many cases in the past, its the parents observations that have been a starting point. And I believe in listening to parents. Both my parents are Doctors and we believe in listening to parents.
13.2) Have you given your children the MMR vaccine
13.3) In the light of what you have seen as part of the research, would you be vaccinating your children with the MMR vaccine.
A) Unfortunately no. But I would be separately vaccinating them with the Mumps, Rubella and the Measles vaccine at separate times. I think we should not be giving multiple vaccines at one go till we have fully researched the effects
That is it. All hell broke loose after that. Of the 13 Doctors, 10 were successfully pressurized to recant their name from the study paper. 3 Doctors, Dr AW , Dr Simon Murch and Dr John Walker Smith – the head of Royal Free at the time of research, refused, standing by their findings, and denying any wrongdoings. They were all stripped of their positions at the Royal Free.
Dr Wakefield moved to Texas, and continues to reside their, doing valuable independent research on Autism.
The three Doctors above were subjected to a GMC enquiry and trial without being allowed to present their side of the story, not being allowed to call the parents as witnesses, and summary stripped of their licenses. Dr Smith and Dr Murch contested in a UK court (where normal court procedures are followed), and got the ruling overruled. Dr Wakefield has stopped clinical practice for years now. He’s currently suing Brian Deer the journalist who brought on the charges against the Doctors which led to the GMC ‘trial’
They say that Pictures say a thousand words.I would like to add to that and say, that videos sometime give away much more than pictures, and some of them are just priceless. Like this one. If you are a parent or know a parent who is considering vaccinating his/her child, I urge you to share this and bring it to the attention of parents.
Congressman Dan Burton : Mr Egan, has Thimerosal ever been tested by a health agency?
William Egan(WE) : (Clearly uncomfortable) Aaah…Its been early, in the world(slurring), those early tests that you know of, uh… that were done by, ahhhh… Eli Lily.
CDB (Interrupting) : And when was that tested? It was done in 1929.
WE : Yes
CDB (Continuing) : And lets just follow up on that.In 1929, they tested this on 27 people who were dying of meningnitis . And all of them died of meningnitis. And so they said, there was no correlation between their deaths, and the mercury in the vaccines. That is the only test that has ever been done on Thimerosal, that I know of. Do you know any other?
WE : No, in people , no. Except for accidental exposures over the…
CDB (Again, interrupting) : So we have mercury that has been put into people’s bodies ,and has been since the thirties, and it has never been tested by our health agencies. And yet, you folks come here , and you testify that there is no ‘conclusive evidence’ (emphasises here) and the IOM(*) says they favor, – get this – they don’t say they are sure, they say they favor rejection of a causal relationship between Mercury and Autism and other neurological disorders. Mr Egan, can you tell me right now that that amount of Mercury injected into a baby will not hurt it?
WE : Its.. You know, its, its , its impossible to (small pause) make those categorical statements that one hundred percent ….
CDB (Interjecting) : Thats right, That’s what I want you to say.
WE : (Incorrigible, almost inaudible) …..
CDB : So it *is* possible, that the amounts of mercury, when injected, even in trace amounts, could damage a child neurologically. Right?
WE : (Nodding, but still looking at the derrière of that imaginary person in front of him) I don’t think it has that capactity
CDB : ( Laughing, more like a snortish laugh) Hnnn Hnnn Hnnn
WE : I mean , you know, we can argue , but (looking at Dan burton with a smile for the 1st time)..(speech again drifts off)
CDB : I know you think it is, but you cannot say categorically, can you?
WE : Do I ? (Swallowing hard now) Do I have evidence for every single child ,for every p..possible dose, the answer is no (with emphasis)
CDB : There you go. We’ve been after this for eight years now.Progress is being made but sometimes I feel like its, its pulling a wisdom tooth, where they get in your mouth with both feet and both hands and they are jerking that tooth off.Its so hard, so hard to get it moving
At the end of this clip, in an interview Dan Burton says Why they have left it in vaccines, it is because they say it is such a minute amount that doesn’t hurt anybody. But that begs the question , the question is – Is it toxic or not? And Yes, it is! It should be out of everything that goes into the human body, and our health agencies, in my opinion have been derelict in their responsibilities in ensuring that Mercury goes out of everything that goes into the human body, especially vaccines.
If you notice, during the hearing, William Egan is constantly staring at the base of the imaginary podium in front of him, and you can make out from his expression that he’s clearly uncomfortable, trying to defend something that can’t be defended.
It is very difficult to miss after going through this video that Mercury has never been tested for safety. But if you have just heard the audio, you can’t make out the obvious discomfiture or the senior FDA official, who definitely would have loved to be somewhere else. As a parent , you have to ask yourself the question – How have these vaccines been tested for safety?
For the uninitiated, every vaccine that does not contain a live virus or bacteria contains Thimerosal. Even the so called Thimerosal free vaccines could contain upto 3mcg of mercury. Vaccines that contain live virus or bacteria will not contain Mercury.
Whats a vaccine, anyway?
We all understand that vaccine is the common name of a set of medicines renowned for saving humanity from sureshot destruction from incurable diseases. We have been told that the vaccine prepares the body by introducing a small amount of the disease causing germs so the body learns to fight the disease. But what is that formula that makes a vaccine, well, a vaccine, and why is there so much controversy over preventive medicine that has reversed humanity’s fall into the abyss of infectious disease and destruction? I’ll try and explain in this post, to the best of my abilities.
The active agent, aka the antigen
The goal of the vaccine is to deliver enough antigen into the body of a recipient so that the immune system recognizes the foreign object, aka the disease causing germ if it so decides to invade the body of the patient again. It is assumed , and by large accepted that the immune system of the patient remembers the disease causing organism and effectively fights it off , preventing disease.
So that’s it, a vaccine contains a small amount of antigen, that is about it, right?
Okay, now it gets a little more intricate. Thing is, you cannot put in enough antigen in a syringe and feed it to a subject and cause the immune system of the subject to produce antibodies without infecting the person. So you need something that will stimulate the immune system of the person without causing the target disase. So what do you do?
An adjuvant is a chemical that makes the immune system go on an overdrive. It accentuates the effect of the vaccine antigen. When the antigen and adjuvant are combined and injected, the body’s immune system produces much more antibodies than it would produce if the antigen were injected alone. What the antigen does is that it guarantees a better chance of the body producing antibodies to stave off the target disease. Essentially the adjuvant makes the body generate much more antibodies that it would have, without it.
Cool, so our vaccine would contain the Antigen+Adjuvant, that is about it, right?
Somewhat. The above duo would be considered ‘active’ ingredients of the vaccine. But, you need an effective medium to keep them in, right? So you have excipients, a medium and a stabilizer – essentially ingredients that would make our vaccine uniform so that the contents don’t wary bottle to bottle.
Do we have our vaccine yet?
Well, almost. Now that we have concocted this amazing life-saving substance, we need to preserve it. After all, fungi, bacteria and random contaminants lurk everywhere. We need to ensure that microbial contamination should not take place in the above life-saving mixture, right? How to preserve stuff? Simple, add a preservative.
All vaccine contains a preservative
To ensure that the contents of a vaccine does not change over time, a preservative is added to the vaccine.
A vaccine contains four ingredients
- The antigen – This could be surface proteins expressed by the target organism, killed cells from the vaccine, even live attenuated disease organisms (vaccine or bacteria)
- Adjuvant – To force the body to increase the antibody production in response to the vaccine
- Stabilizers, excipients, etc added to make the vaccine uniform.
- The preservative.
So what’s the big deal? why is there so much controversy over vaccines
Claim # 1 Vaccines induce an immunity by stimulating the body ‘s immune system to produce antibodies against a target antigen.
The latter is definitely true. The problem is , we have just believed that because the body’s immune system develops an antibody, that helps the body fight the disease. While this claim has been established as fact in the minds of the vaccine promoters, and pretty much every body who believes in a vaccine’s ability to stave off a target disease, this has never been established through a trial. Basically, this claim has never been proved. As outrageous and absurd as it might sound, the idea that antibody production following a vaccine prevents or mitigates infection from the target organism has never been established through a trial. In fact, such a trial has never been designed. Whenever a vaccine has failed to work in the past, the outcome has never been to question the vaccine, but to come up with what is essentially an arbitrary timeframe of the vaccine’s effectiveness based on some statistical analysis. And the recommendation has been to add a booster of the vaccine to supposedly boost the immune system against the target disease.
Claim #2 Vaccines are inherently safe.
You walk into a Doctor’s office , the Doctor examines your kid, and the Doctor recommends a vaccine. Its not a vaccine that is Government recommended, but your peadiatrician tells you ‘Why take chances?’ – Sounds familiar. The subliminal context here is that the vaccine is safe , and that assumption is made both by the Doctor and the patient.
What is the issue then?
Both of the above claims have *never been verified*. That is a fundamental contention between the pro and anti sides of the vaccine debate. Nobody disputes the idea that a vaccine induces antibodies, at least in a good majority of the recipients. Whether this does help or not is pure conjecture. But unfortunately organized medicine places a premium on the belief that somehow the body learns to fight the disease because, duh , it has responded to the vaccine. There never has been a test that has proven that the vaccine prevents or mitigates the target disease in any way.
So why does the body respond to the vaccine
If you inject a mixture of chemicals and biological agents, it is but natural that the body will attack the invasive organo-chemical entity. Its downright absurd to *assume* without clear proof that the bodies’ response to the constituents of the vaccine indicates that the body is capable of fighting the target disease.
But… haven’t we eradicated diseases due to vaccines. At least that is what we have always learnt.
This is a very good demonstration of indoctrination at an early age. Generally we grow up believing as fact whatever we learn as kids. The following facts are very relevant here
- Most diseases ceased to be killers before mass vaccination was introduced
- Death rate from Measles, Mumps, Whooping Cough,Diptheria were down to a negligible number by the turn of the century.
- Small pox was not eradicated before mass vaccination. But there were entire villages which came down with many smallpox cases despite vaccination,whereas there were instances were unvaccinated people did not get the disease.
- Claims of Polio eradication are not valid. Publicly available statistics show that the number of paralysis cases actually increase when the number of Polio vaccines are increased.
The Chingleput study, what is that?
About the only genuine population study done on vaccines happenned in Chingleput district in Tamil Nadu. The Government of India wanted to figure out how much immunity was provided by the BCG vaccine, since India was (and is) a Tuberculosis endemic country. About 300000+ people were followed up from childhood to adulthood. About a 1/rd received one variant of the BCG vaccine, another third another variant, and a third were never vaccinated. At the end of 15 years, the number of TB cases were tabulated from the three groups, it was found there was no significant variation either of the number of cases or the deaths.
Are vaccines safe?
Officially,all vaccines are considered safe and effective. That’s why they are in many vaccine schedules.
How is this safety determined?
Well the vaccine manufacturer submits the safety data to the authorities (FDA) and the FDA reviews it. This data is proprietary stuff, not tbe shared among the general public. But here are some interesting bits of information that can be verified with some help
- The Measles vaccine is determined safe enough by the following way. Its injected into the hypothalmus of a group of rhesus macaques , and if a certain number of them survive, then its safe. And yes, if it fails once, apparently you can redo it till you get a successful result
- Mumps vaccine produced from the Urabe strain of the virus tends to cause meningnitis. However, this does not happen till beyond 21 days of the injection. So how is a mumps vaccine safety tested for meningnitis. Simple. The cut-off date is about 18 days or so. So if the Mumps vaccine recipient does not go down with meningnitis before 18 days, the vaccine is safe
- A version of the Tetanus vaccine is determined safe, if , when injected into a bunch of mice, a certain percentage of them survive.
So how come most Doctors and Paediatrician insist on so many vaccines
Simply because they are told to. Every country has a recommended schedule. Paediatricians are duty bound to recommend that schedule. In India, there are two separate schedules. The Govt sanctioned and subsidized official one is called the Universal Immunization Scheme. This includes the BCG, 3 doses of DPT , 3 doses of Polio (now the number of doses is much more than 3, thanks to the routine Polio Sunday’s that are held all the time)
So how come we don’t have enough people questioning vaccines
Difficult to answer this one. There are two standard outcomes of regularly vaccinating children.
- There is some immediate reaction to the vaccine. Based on the vaccine it could be fever, or some infection following the days of the vaccine. Most parents are told that there would be some fever, and are encouraged to control the fever using standard fever medicine. So they tend to ignore it.
- Child frequently falls ill. In this case, parents have not really learnt to connect the vaccinations with the frequent episodes of illness of their child. One real problem is that there aren’t too many unvaccinated children around, so sometimes despite misgivings, parents tend to do what everyone else does – namely vaccinating their children with as many vaccines as they can afford, or what the Doctor recommends.
But why is a vaccine dangerous.
Simple. It contiains ingredients known and *proven* to be toxic and dangerous. I’ll just list 3 of them below
- Thimerosal – A mercury compound. Used as a preservative. Damages the brains and can cause cancer. Officially they say the amount is too low to be unsafe. That is not based on any testing. A standard vaccine can contain 25micrograms which is above the limit for an adult (and its given to a small infant)
- Formaldehyde – Used as a preservative, and to *weaken* strains of the disease causing organism.
- Aluminium Hydroxide. – Used as an adjuvant. Also a known toxic compound, Aluminum has been linked to Alzheimers’ among other things
But , if you can show that vaccines are unsafe, the you could sue the vaccine manufacturers, right?
No, most countries have passed legislations that explicitly absolve anybody involved in the business of delivering vaccines (manufacturers, doctors, nurses- anybody in the chain) from any civil or criminal damages.
*Disbelief* This sounds so conspiracy theorist
Given the nature of the issue, that is rather unfortunate. There is enough data for you to dig into , to make your own decisions. You don’t have to believe anybody in any side of the debate. Given the facts that I have detailed above, your best bet is to do some research on your own. But please be vary of emphatic statements without any data to back it up. Whatever I’ve posted here is verifiable.
I’ve tried to summarize what a vaccine is, for the general public, especially parents of children so that they have a starting point to try and understand what vaccines are all about. I’ve avoided going into too much detail because I wanted to keep it short and simple. I’ll go into detail in future posts.
References and suggested reading/viewing
Senator Dan Burton talks about Autism and Thimerosal. Also shows a peek into Autistic children.
Vaccine nation, a documentary about vaccines.
This covers the following
- The thimerosal use in vaccines
- Shaken baby syndrome and vaccines
- SIDS and vaccines
Alan Yurko was wrongly convicted of killing his baby by shaking. This conviction was later overturned when the death was shown to be caused by injuries due to convulsions from vaccination.
Try and get a copy of “The Greater Good” movie. This is not available online due to copy right issues,but you can try searching youtube for snippets. There is a facebook page for the movie
This is a documentary with a fairly balanced narrative on the topic. It tries not to take sides and covers the history of vaccines, how they started off as a public health initiative, but how they have ended up harming people as well.
- Documents dangers of vaccines
- Vaccines are not independently studied
- Features Dr Wakefield and his work on Autistic Children
This documentary looks at vaccine injuries in US, Canada and France, and it has been made by a Canadian film-maker. It talks about how difficult it is to get injury compensation in the US if somebody gets injured from a vaccine. It features adults who have been injured by the vaccines, and their stories.
I decided against posting a lot of links to medical journals, since I wanted the narrative of this particular blog post to be as simple as possible, and to that extent, I’ve tried and avoided the use of any medical-sounding terminology. Together with what I have written above and the documentaries I have referenced, there is enough material for anybody to begin the process of trying to understand vaccines. I’ve also tried to restrict myself to the very basic science of vaccines. Vaccines have been documented to cause a whole lot of problems, but I’ll leave those to another blog.